At just over 8 kg with wheels removed, the entry level lightweight aluminium wheelchairs are both light in weight and on your pocket.
These wheelchairs have an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. These include aluminium frame with metallic silver finish. Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket. Full length padded armrests and black side panels. Front wheels with 200 mm solid tyres. Half folding back mechanism. Height adjustable and quick release leg rests. Folds up for easy storage. Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair. Weighs just 8.5 kg with parts removed.
Weighs only 14.5 kg in total. Quick release aluminium 24″ self propel wheels with hand rim and grey pneumatic tyres. Measures 42″ length by 24″ open and 9″ closed width by 35″ height. Seat measures 16″ length by 18″ width by 19″ height. 115 kg weight capacity.
- Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
- Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
- Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
- Quick release aluminium 24″ self-propel wheels with handrim and grey pneumatic tyres.
- Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
- 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
- Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair.
- Length: 106cm (41.75″)
- Width: 61cm (24″)
- Height: 90cm (35.5″)
- Length: 71cm (28″)
- Width: 24cm (9.5″)
- Height: 70cm (27.5″)
- Seat Width: 46cm (18″)
- Seat Depth: 40cm (15.75″)
- Seat Height: 48cm (19″)
- Overall Depth Excluding Footrests: 58.4cm (23″)
- Total Weight: 14.5kgs (31.9lbs)
- Weight with components removed: 8.5kgs (18.7lbs)
- Maximum User Weight: 115kg (18 stone)
- Wheel Type: 24″ Self Propel Wheels