The Anti-Microbial Chicago has been tested to BS 5852 ignition source 5 (Crib 5) making it ideal for nursing and care home environments. The easy to clean PVC has passed the Anti-Microbial standard ASTM G-21-96. This chair is Ideal for people suffering with the following medical conditions: MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, Circulation problems and many other conditions affecting mobility.
The Chicago is without doubt our most popular Electric Riser Recliner Chair. The Chicago is ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility. The quiet motor provides smooth and discreet lift, rise and recline functions via the simple to operate two button handset. With its 64° snooze recline position and the ergonomically contoured and padded seat & back the Chicago offers supreme comfort, support and relaxation.
- Crib 5 tested,
- Comes with 2 simple to operate handsets as standard.
- 3-button handset allows the chair to rise and recline.
- 2-button handset allows the chair to recline only.
- *Batteries not included.
- Available in AM PVC, Black or Cobblestone.
- In-built fail safe battery back-up system.
- Suitable for Nursing, Care and Residential Homes.
- Anti-Microbial PVC Fabric.
- Distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Supreme comfort snooze position
- Stylish design to suit any decor.
- Craftsman upholstered.
- Soft and comfortable back design.
- Quality assured.
- Safety key built into the hand controller.
- Some assembly is required with this chair
- Weight Capacity 150kg (23st)
- Chair Width 83cm (33”)
- Chair Depth 93cm (37”)
- Chair Height 108cm (43”)
- Seat Height 48cm (19”)
- Seat Width 50cm (20”)
- Seat Depth 52cm (18”)